Thursday, April 7, 2011

Star Wars Popsicles ? Saber-Lickin? Good!

This popsicle kit from ThinkGeek will be a hit with Star Wars Fans.� The kit includes 4 lightsaber hilts (2 Luke, 2 Vader), a molding tray, and recipes so you can freeze your own ?lightsabers? from most any beverage.� The hilts have LEDs inside to illuminate the blade; each hilt uses 3 button cell batteries, which are included.� The hilts are 5? long X 1? in diameter; the popsicle blades are about 6.5? long.� Recipes include flavors like ?Chewbapple,? ?Ponda Berry,? ?C-3POrange,? and Admiral Ackbar?s favorite: ?It?s a Grap(e)!?� The Star Wars Lightsaber Popsicle Kit is $34.99.

Note:� I apparently got fooled by ThinkGeek?s April Fool?s joke this year.� I?m very sorry.� I don?t do April Fool?s jokes, and I guess I?m just gullible.� I apologize ? I just thought it looked really cool.


windows defender windows downloads windows freeware downloads windows installer

No comments:

Post a Comment